Physicals and Screenings
Physicals and screenings are forms of preventative care that should take place at least once per year for healthy individuals. In addition to annual checkups, some organizations require specific physical exams to ensure fitness or prevent injury.
- Screenings Offered: Annual Checkups and Wellness Exams, Employment Physicals, Camp Physicals, Sports Physicals
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA): An SFMA is a diagnostic session that uses a series of full-body movements to look for mobility dysfunction in order to treat pain at its root cause.
Specialty Lab Testing
We perform a wide variety of diagnostic lab tests including:
- Chronic Infections
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities
- Functional Genomic (DNA) Analysis
- Gastrointestinal Microbiome Testing
- Heavy Metals
- Mold and Mycotoxins
Personalized Nutrition & Fitness Plans
Nutrition and fitness are essential – and very personal – components of health and longevity. We offer personalized consultation and programming for:
- Competition & Performance Sports
- Health Conditions (allergy/sensitivity, autoimmune, genetic, etc.)
- Weight Loss
We also have a range of complementary therapies available to help meet your goals such as vitamin injections, peptide therapy, customized herbal formulas, and targeted nutrient supplementation.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is an effective treatment for many individuals with symptoms caused by hormone deficiencies or imbalances. We offer extensive hormone lab testing and therapy for these conditions including:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Low Testosterone
- Perimenopause & Menopause
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Uterine Fibroids
Urgent Care (established patients only)
For patients with whom we have an established relationship, we offer urgent care for illnesses and minor injuries. Our urgent care services include diagnostics for acute infections, injuries, and minor surgical procedures.
- Diagnostics: cold/flu, mononucleosis, pregnancy, strep throat, urinary tract infection
- Injuries: bites, burns, cuts, sprains/strains, wounds
- Minor Surgery: abscess/boils, bursitis, ganglion cysts, lipomas, non-cancerous skin lesions, sebaceous cysts, skin tags, warts